Popular Posts

Monday 24 November 2014

Losing track doesn't mean you are losing your life

Not so cliché to start blogging again after a very long time.
I have decided to do this 'again' after a deep deep deep thinking.
I had alot of blogs before, and I started for a business matter..just a small online business.
I am not a good writer, and I actually do not know how to attract people with my words.
It is because I am a very straightforward person, but usually I think too much before I write something.
I am scared to hurt people feeling by my personal views.
I decided to start blogging again because I need to retrack my life back.
Living without doing anything is so stressful eventhough people are seeing me like any other normal person.
So this blog is just my place to put all the unspoken stories of mein version.
You may want to search what is the meaning of mein. Don't bother. I will tell you. Mein=my.
Thank you for being the first silence reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment